- "St. Mary's School is phenomenal because everybody is friendly and they care about each other. St. Mary's is awesome because we learn, we play, and you have fun activities to do like research reports and go to math club and reading buddies."4th grade Student
- "I love St. Mary's because Jesus is in my heart. I learn how to read. I meet new friends and the teachers care about me."Kindergarten Student
- "We get one to one attention. We learn to never give up, we always try our best."2/3 Multiage Student
- Knights of Columbus weekly Monday Night BINGO at 7:00PM!
School rules apply to any function or activity where the school is represented. Each classroom will also have its own rules that mesh with the school discipline policy. Classroom rules are to be developed jointly with the students and the teacher. The teacher will take into consideration the age level of the students involved. Rules will also include the following:
1. Be Christ-like to others.
2. Be on time and be prepared.
3. Practice safety.
4. Be cooperative.
5. Follow directions.